Wednesday, March 23, 2011

kelly moore bags

Okay... so as I hunt for the the right camera for me, I am hunting for the right camera BAG as well. As with most things, I'm very particular about what I want.
I'm planning to go to Europe this summer and need a need a bag that will travel well, protect my investment, and wear comfortably. But I also want a bag that doesn't look like a "camera bag..." I'm not trying to be targeted by criminals, folks.

If you or someone you know is on the same quest for perfection, let me be a beacon of light on your journey and guide you towards Kelly Moore Bags. WHAT a find! Beautiful bags, quality construction, smart design, and... they do not look like your typical "camera bag."

Equipped with shoulder pads (for those w/ messenger straps,) and removable, padded, adjustable, dividers, you can configure your bag to suit your needs. And did I mention they are BEAUTIFUL!?!?!!

Bonus: there are videos on the company's website that show you the features of several of the Kelly Moore Bags. <-- AWESOME, because let's face it- it helps to be able to try things on and check out the pockets and zippers. These videos are the next best thing. I really liked the b-hobo bag, but wasn't sure it would be big enough. I want a bag that will fit my new camera, a couple lenses, and still have room for other things I might need during the day. I do NOT want to carry more than one bag.

I watched the video for the b-hobo bag and was surprised that it was bigger than I'd imagined. SOLD. Unfortunately, the mustard color I want is currently out of stock. I will wait for it though, and it will be worth it. I'm sure of it.

In case you missed the many links, you can check out Kelly Moore Bags here.

you're welcome!

2 comments:

nicole. said...

Im pretty sure the Libby bag was MADE for me. I mean did you see what they shoved in that thing.

Camera, laptop, lenses, random gear, BABY things... yep its meant to be.

nicole. said...

tag. your it.

http://eandnreyes.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-your-it.html

because they say 15-20 minute breaks make your brain function better ;)